Thursday, August 27, 2009

NW Forest Pass - crew vehicles

If you are crewing this weekend, you should get a Northwest Forest Pass, which is required for trailhead parking at several areas where we have aid stations. The Forest Service does ticket. The passes are $5 per day.

You can purchase a Northwest Forest Pass in North Bend or in Cle Elum on your way to the run, or can buy them at any local REI store.


bobcat said...

Does a Golden Age Passport for National Parks work?

Charlie said...

I don't believe it does. Different Federal budgets...

It is unlikely the FS will be out writing tickets at Tacoma Pass but technically they could.